Wairarapa College is seeking an enthusiastic, and innovative Senior Leader who is passionate about student equity, engagement, and achievement.
We are looking for an educator to:
- Lead cultural change, culturally responsive practice, and Te Ao Māori
- Assist and develop our new curriculum
- Collaborate as part of a new leadership team
- Contribute to our rich co-curricular life
- Celebrate our 100-year history
This is an exciting opportunity to lead change at Wairarapa’s largest secondary school.
Start date term 3, 2022 or earlier by negotiation.
Click here to find out more.