Wairarapa Iwi Māori Partnership Board (IMPB) Members
The Wairarapa IMPB is seeking applications from those with health governance and health experience and expertise to be appointed to the IMPB.
If you can demonstrate that you have the following skills as set out in the following criteria then we would like to hear from you. Please forward your current CV, contact details and application letter by Friday May 27 2022 to email@example.com. Late applications will not be accepted.
The criteria for IMPB membership includes:
- Commitment – ability to participate and attend meetings
- Mana – standing and recognition in the roohe
- In-depth knowledge of the health and disability sector
- Business acumen
- Governance background, experience, and commitment to developing this skill base
- A tikanga Māori base and Te Reo Rangatira
- Sound financial abilities
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Tiriti o Waitangi/Treaty of Waitangi and its application at a governance level
- Politically astute
- Strong understanding and experience of intersectoral relationships
- Sound understanding of health legislation particularly as it pertains to Te Tiriti and IMPBs
- Information technology knowledge
- Commitment to quality systems and continuous quality improvement.
- Networks and demonstrated networking ability
- Ability to communicate with mana whenua Iwi
Applications close at 5pm Friday, 27 May 2022.
If successful, you will be required to agree to a Police Check.